One of my friend came to a party with that dip ! ... from that time it's our traditional family dip for parties. If you do it, for sure, somebody will ask you the recipe !
I can of red beans
1 can of black olives without kernel
250 ml of sour cream (light one if you prefer)
250 ml of mayonnaise (light one if you prefer)
1 sachet of tacos spices
1 big plate or 2 smaller plates, about 2" deep
1. Crush the red beans...
... place them art the bottom of your plate
1. Crush the avocados, add a little bit of lemon juice...
... place them on the red beans
3. Mix the sour cream, the mayonnaise, and the tacos spice sachet...
... and pour that sauce on the avocados
4. Cut little squares of tomatoes, and put them on the sauce
5. If it's nut already done, cut the olives in slices and place them on the tomatoes
6. Cut little pieces of green oignons and place them on the olives
7. Cover with grated cheese
Eat it with corn chips ! Miam Miam, believe me, it's delicious !